Wednesday 27 March 2013

Will this ever get better?

I am still awake, there was so much drama last night. I was acutely aware that if it's not one addict creating drama, it's the other. I was lucky enough to get a double-whammy last night.

Sometime while I was at work my husband and my son got into a confrontation while both had been using their drug of choice. I'm not really sure what happened, I was at work but I did get calls from both of them. I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in between the two stories. Does the truth even really matter?

I also confirmed that my husband does have something going on with another woman. To what extent, I don't really know but I confronted him about it. Then I called her. She hung up on me and so I left her a voice message to give me a call. No sense avoiding the truth. I don't blame her any more than I blame him. Cheaters are parasites. Come to think of it, so are addicts.

I don't know who to turn to or how to even begin to process all this. I know my blog sounds like a victim impact statement and I just don't even know how to change this. I clearly have serious attachment issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment